About The Brand
Name: Nikki Stark Jewellery
About us: I’m expanding my range of 100% recycled skinny rings to include rose and white gold, and would love to work with a couple of bloggers to talk about this.
The rings are:
- Hand made to order by me here in the UK
- 100% recycled (post consumer) solid precious metals, sterling silver, 9ct yellow, white or rose gold.
- Solid precious metal has far more longevity than plate, vermeil or filled gold, is more easily repairable and eventually recyclable.
- They are more of an investment but for delicate pieces they can still be reasonably priced, with the potential for decades of daily wear rather than a year or two for plated pieces.
- Supplied in biodegradable, plant based gift boxes, in plastic free mailers with recycled card postcards.
The Feature Opportunity
Opportunity: Bloggers wanted to review ethical skinny rings
Brief: I’m open to suggestions, there are a variety of styles of ring available which can be styled in different ways, in midi and full sizes.
I will need an accurate UK ring size.
We’re Looking For Influencers Who…
Cover these categories: Fashion, Lifestyle
Are based in: UK
In Return, You’ll Get…
Compensation: Gifted product
Closing date: 15th May 2019